Thursday, March 1, 2012

Ramblings on: The Things in Life

I think that its a little funny that when the kids see me around church, and I'm holding onto something (say a board game someone borrowed or a scrap of paper), they eagerly ask me in hopeful little voices "OH! Is that for Sunday School??" ....It throws me off a little, but then I chuckle to myself, because I guess there's worse things to be known for, now isn't there?

Have you ever tried breaking up with a friend? I think its the hardest thing that a person can do....sometimes, though, in order to preserve the title "friend", it seems like the best route to go....Why is it so hard? What if they become angry? I have a feeling if something isn't done, there might be two very frustrated people....but then, I guess it would lead for an interesting topic to talk about....There's alot of things mulling around in my head...it needs to stop! hahaa

I have a friend who is obsessed with weird questions and will randomly instant message me at work "Do Frog Fart?.....I'm going to look that up!" Few minutes later, "Look what i found! 'If it can poop, it can fart' Wow!"...and every since that conversation, I will get random "If it can poop it can fart" messages.....I then have to remind this person that I am a LADY! AND DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT THAT! As you can see, We are very sophisticated at my corporate workplace....

On a lighter note, isn't it the best feeling ever when someone tells you that you helped them in some way....all without you really even knowing? BEST. FEELING. EVER!

-DB

2 comments:

  1. ahahahahahahahha(normal weird laugh before beginning to explain why I'm laughing) because this will be the 3rd. time in a row that i comment on one of your stories. So I willl refrain from actually commenting and just say what I've just now told you. hahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate you taking time to comment! Means a lot!

    ReplyDelete