Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sometimes I get weird..........

Sometimes, when I'm thinking alone in my head (most of the time I am alone........ But sometimes........ Dot dot dot) I think to myself "I'm going to become an all-black, sleek type of girl"........ And then I buy black clothes and find I just look like I'm attending a funeral instead of looking sleek and mysterious.

And then sometimes I think to myself "I'm going to turn hipster and wear cool vintage things!"......... And then I go to the Goodwill and pick out a hipster-ish bulky sweater and feel smug about my choice........ Until I get home and look in the mirror and decide that I look like a frumpy bag lady and why didn't the cashier try to wrestle the horrid thing from my fingers when I went to pay?!

And then sometimes I think to myself "I'm going to become a cutesy-girl and wear pastels and ruffles!"........ And then after going shopping in that one corner in Forever 21 and going home with my pastel clothes, I find out that I look washed out in pastels and too bulky to be cutesy........ And I wonder why WHY didn't the cashier try to wrestle the horrid thing from my fingers when I went to pay?!

So that leaves me with a closet full of a weird variety of clothes......... Which I actually have found to work perfectly for me since I still have those days when I want to be emo/hipster/cute........ So I just mix my clothes up and find what works for me.

2 comments:

  1. Undeniably consider that that you said. Your favorite justification seemed to be at
    the net the easiest factor to keep in mind of. I say to
    you, I certainly get irked even as other people
    consider issues that they plainly do not recognise about.
    You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest as smartly as defined out the
    whole thing with no need side-effects , other folks could take a signal.
    Will likely be again to get more. Thanks

    Here is my web page :: furnished

    ReplyDelete